Updated: July 2023
Rules of Conduct and User Restrictions
This Site is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By visiting and using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use any content or materials from the Site to do or share anything that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, violent, or fraudulent; or anything that breaches someone else’s rights.
You are prohibited from:
– violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site;
– damaging, disabling, or impairing or attempting to damage, disable or impair the Site;
– gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site;
– interfering with or causing disruption in the operation of the Site;
– participating in the transfer or sale, or creating derivative works, of any of the content available on the Site;
– modifying, reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling any of the content available on the Site; AND
– attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of the content available on the Site.
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and any violation of any provision contained in these Terms may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
All information on this Site, including any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on this Site, are owned by Janine’s Music Room, with the exception of the content you submit to us set forth in the section below.
The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such content is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Site does not grant you any ownership rights to the content or materials on our Site.
The reproducing in any format (including on another website) of any part of our Site (including content, images and designs) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Requests for prior written consent should be addressed to JaninesMusicRoom(at)gmail(dot)com.
You may provide links to our Site as long as:
- you clearly give credit to us as the author;
- include a working hyperlink to our Site;
- you do not remove or obscure any portion of our Site through cropping, framing, or otherwise;
- your website does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities; AND
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal, which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not provide links in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our prior written consent.
You must cease providing links to our Site immediately upon our request.
Limitation of Liability
The content of this Site is meant for informational purposes only and is not intended to amount to specific professional or personal advice. In no event will we be liable to you or any third person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, harm, or damage incurred in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on theis site. This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes, or typographical errors. We do not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error free.
Content You Submit to Us
You may be provided with the ability to upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or otherwise submit to us on the Site or on any of our social media accounts, content in the form of text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (“your content”, or “content you submit to us”).
You expressly acknowledge and agree that once you submit the your content to us, it will be accessible by others, and that there is no confidentiality or privacy with regard to such content, including, without limitation, any personally identifying information that you may make available.
You, and not us, are entirely, and solely, responsible for all the content you submit to us. We do not claim ownership rights in the content you submit to us. However, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to modify, compile, combine with other content, copy, record, synchronize, transmit, translate, format, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use or exploit (including for profit) such content and all intellectual property and moral rights therein, including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any social media channels or technology now known or hereafter devised.
You represent and warrant that:
– the content you submit to us is your original creation or you own the content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth above,
– the content you submit to us does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity,
– the content you submit to us does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party, and
You agree to be held solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of the content you submit to us and for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of the content you submit to us.
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We reserve the right to remove any comment that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or in violation of intellectual property laws or these Terms.
Links to Other Sites
Embedded Content from Other Sites
This Site may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Our editorial content, including the opinion or advice we express on products, services and merchants, is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. The integrity of our content is in now way compromised by such financial relationships. We only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that we believe can provide value to our readers. It is solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation and determine whether or not to purchase a product or service mentioned on this site. We cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
Use of Downloadable Digital Content/Course Content
When receiving a digital product or course from our Site, or downloading a free digital product in exchange for your email address from our Site, you are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license of our materials for your personal or internal business use only.
You acknowledge and agree that under this license you have no right to:
– modify, copy, reproduce, or sell the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose;
– decompile or reverse engineer any materials;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
– transfer the materials to another person;
– create derivative works based upon the materials; or
– offer any competing products based upon the materials.
Refund of Digital Products/Course Fees
Due to the nature of digital content, all purchases of digital products, including courses, from our Site are final unless a refund is required under relevant consumer protection laws.
We reserve the right to terminate your rights under these Terms without notice if we believe you have violated any of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our partners, consultants, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney fees, related to your violation of these Terms, your use of our Site or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.